Place Category: Non-Profit Organization
State University of New York ATTAIN (Advanced Technology Training And Information Networking) center is a community based center offering an assortment of academic, occupational, and employability courses. These courses are geared to introduce, as well as supplement students with educational and vocational skills, through advanced technology training for a high-demanding technological world.
We Offer Free Training and Certifications
Learn the fundamental skills needed to perform basic tasks on the computer.
Microsoft Digital Literacy
- Working with Computers
- Working and Collaborating Online
- English as a Second Language and other Language Learning Courseware
Courseware for all academic levels, whether you’re working on GED or getting ready for college entry.
- Social Studies
- Keyboarding/Typing Skills
Get your resume noticed with a certification from Microsoft or Intuit.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Word Specialist
- Word Expert
- Excel Specialist
- Excel Expert
- PowerPoint Specialist
- Outlook Specialist
- Access Specialist
Microsoft Certified Fundamentals (MCF)
- Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Certified User
Find out which careers interest you most! We have introductory courses which can help you prepare for vocational education programs!
- Office Skills
- Nursing Assistant Preparation
- Health Care Aide
- Child Care Series
- Building Maintenance
- Security Officer Training
- Resume Help
Career and Technical Education
- Architecture Construction
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology Communications
- Education & Training
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- 2965 8th Ave
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.