The Fula foundation is a community based not-for-profit organization. Our mission is to provide opportunities for development of low-income communities, by mobilizing, with care and respect, the learning and productive power of individuals, including children, using technology and cultural heritage.
* Pre Kindergarten – Free
* Early Childhood / Day Care
* After School Computer Program
* The Compu-Thinkers Summer Day Camp (4 to 12 years old)
* Free technology Training for Adults, Women & Youth (youth 14 to 22 years
* old) Computerized GED classes.
* Free Internet Access To The Community.
* Technology/Computers Job readiness and placement.
* Employers Data Bank.