In this video, we’re going to be talking about 10 Jewish business secrets that you MUST know if you’re in business. The whole world seems to say that Jewish people are good at business. So instead of running from it, I’ve chosen to embrace it. These secrets will help you create a winning business plan, market your company successfully, and generate revenue. Watch this video to learn about all of these tips and more.
So here is the top 10 secrets:
01) Commandment – Teach your children how to earn a living and how to swim.
02) Be honest in all your business dealings.
03) Have a general, positive relationship with money ( money is a tool to be used to build communities, families, and institutions.
04) Help the community.
05) Give at least 10% of your earnings to charity.
06) Preferably be an OWNER / BOSS rather than a worker.
07) Don’t do to others what you wouldn’t want to be done to you.
08) Keep 1/3 of your money in cash, 1/3 in real estate, and 1/3 in inventory.
09) Every week take one day off from work – Sabbath.
10) Trust God.