This course has been developed using portions from several videos products produced by Glenn Latham. These videos will assist in giving parents the skills necessary to raise children well. Glenn Latham said of his book, The Power of Positive Parenting, which is his definitive book, upon which this course is built, that it has been “subjected to more independent, scientific scrutiny than any parenting book in print today. In every instance, it has been shown to be an effective parenting tool. For that reason, it has been adopted by parent training programs, schools, university professors, early childhood and head start programs, and governmental programs as the basic text for teaching parenting skills.” The course includes 7 video lectures.
- Chapter 1 – How Behavior Develops: Some Important Principles
- Chapters 2, 3, and 4 – Applying Behavioral Principles in the Home and Family
- Chapter 5 – Regarding Spanking: Don’t!
- Chapters 6 and 7 – Living With Teenagers: A Better Way
Advisories And Notices
This website is not a credit or certificate/degree granting program. This content is freely available as an educational resource for faculty, students, and self-learners.
* No instructor or moderator is present. Click here if you need assistance or have questions.