Since 1979, ArtsConne Read more [...]
Place Category: Non-Profit Organization
Free technology training and career development for New York City young adults. The program offers intensive IT training, a five week internship and Microsoft Office Specialist and/or A+ certifications. Applicants must be between 18 and 25 and have a GED or high school diploma. The program includes:
* 22-week, intensive IT training program for underserved young adults (ages 18-25) who have earned a GED or high school diploma
* Cisco Networking Academy – IT Essentials curriculum (hardware, software, server and networking)
* Morning or afternoon classes
* Learn from senior IT industry executives
* Five week internship
* Earn your Microsoft Office Specialist (Outlook) and/or A+ certifications
Our Brooklyn program is located in Downtown Brooklyn, in the heart of the Metrotech business district.
4 Metrotech Center, Ground Floor
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Our program expanded to Harlem on October, 2011 in order to reach a broader range of young adults.
240 East 123rd St, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10035